Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Crock Pot Chocolate Pudding Cake

This is the most heavenly sinful chocolate creation I have ever made. For the ultimate diet-busting experience, I recommend serving this cake warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

1 chocolate cake mix
1 3.9 oz box instant chocolate pudding
2 cups sour cream
4 eggs
1 cup water
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup chocolate chips - The original recipe only calls for 1 cup, but I always throw in the whole 2-cup bag.

In a mixing bowl combine everything except the chocolate chips. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 5-qt. slowcooker. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs. The top may be a little gooey where the pudding "ices" the cake. I've also cooked this in the oven in a 9x13 pan for an hour at 350, but I think it's much yummier cooked in the crockpot.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bettycrocker said...

YUMMY!!!! I will definetly be trying this one. I love the crock-pot.

March 5, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home