Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here's How it Works...

So a girlfriend of mine started a Recipe Group in her ward. I get updates from her often & thought it was such a great idea I would try one out in our ward.

Just post a current or all-time favorite recipe, one that's been a hit with the hubby or the kiddos, one that's incredibly simple or just indulgent.

If someone tries it out, post a comment on how yours turned out, what the family thought of it, if you tweaked the recipe at all, etc.

I'm always looking for new recipes for dinner, so hopefully we'll all benefit from it!

If you've never blogged before, don't fear. It's simple. Click on "New Post" on the top of this page. You write your recipe down for us all to see & then click "Publish Post" at the bottom of that page.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gerbera Daisy Diaries said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 4, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger wordandcraft said...

Great idea! I'll have to submit something later.

March 4, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am very excited about this idea. I am always looking for something new to cook for the family.

March 4, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Thanks Jennie... yet another way the internet and friends have improved my life.

March 5, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home